Application deadline: November 1, 2010
Notification: February 1, 2011
Application deadline: January 15, 2011
Notification: April 1, 2011
Application deadline: March 15, 2011
Notification: May 15, 2011
1) What are your short-term and long-term post-MBA goals? How will USC Marshall help you
achieve these goals? (750 words) If interested in a dual-degree program, please address in this
2) How will other USC Marshall MBA students benefit from your background, experience,
leadership and teamwork skills? (500 words)
3) Select three from the following and describe: (250 words each)
a) A challenging international experience
b) A personal or professional setback
c) An entrepreneur you admire
d) Your family, including any ties to USC
e) Your most significant accomplishment
f) A situation where your professional ethics were challenged
4) Optional Essay: Please add any additional information that you would like the Admissions
Committee to consider in evaluating your application. (250 words)
All materials must be submitted to the admissions committee by 11:59pm PST for consideration during the round. Please note: If you are an international student, or want to be considered for a fellowship, the recommended application deadline is January 15, 2011.
* Are you on Facebook? Join our Facebook Page for news, contests and giveaways!
* Follow us on Twitter for breaking MBA news!