The three deadline rounds are as follows:
Deadline: October 10, 2011
Notification: January 13, 2012
Deadline: January 4, 2012
Notification: March 15, 2012
Deadline: March 1, 2012
Notification: May 15, 2012
The Fall 2012 Full-Time MBA Program Essay Topics:
1. Introduce yourself to your future Ross classmates in 100 words or less.
2. Describe your career goals. How will an MBA from Ross help you to achieve those goals? What is your vision for how you can make a unique contribution to the Ross community? (500 word maximum)
3. Describe a time in your career when you were frustrated or disappointed. What did you learn from that experience? (500 word maximum)
4. Select one of the following questions:
• What are you most passionate about? (300 word maximum)
• Describe a personal challenge or obstacle and why you view it as such. How have you dealt with it? What have you learned from it? (300 word maximum)
5. Optional question: Is there anything else you think the Admissions Committee should know about you to evaluate your candidacy? (500 word maximum)
International applicants are encouraged to apply in either the first or second round. The Ross MBA application will be available online in August. Visit the admissions website at Ross School of Business for more information.