Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business has posted the essay questions for the upcoming full-time MBA application cycle. The school encourages applicants to limit the length of their responses to 500 words for each essay.
- Why is an MBA a critical next step toward your short- and long-term career goals? Why is Tuck the best MBA program for you, and what will you uniquely contribute to the community? (If you are applying for a joint or dual degree, please explain how the additional degree will contribute to those goals.)
- Discuss your most meaningful leadership experience. What did you learn about your own individual strengths and weaknesses through this experience?
- Describe a circumstance in your life in which you faced adversity, failure, or setback. What actions did you take as a result and what did you learn from this experience?
- (Optional) Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere that may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application.
- (To be completed by all reapplicants) How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally.
According to the admissions office, the application will go live in early August.