In this episode, Meg — a former University of Chicago Booth admissions committee member and current SBC admissions consultant — joins Erika to discuss some of the biggest things they see MBA candidates wasting their precious time on during the application process.
- Their most-hated question MBA candidates often ask
- *Why* it doesn’t make sense to worry about certain things in the admissions process
- What applicants’ time is better spent on
- What waitlisted candidates should do (and not do) to strengthen their position
- The pros and cons of MBA message boards
- What MBA candidates should do if/when they find themselves filled with doubts
Listen to B-Schooled episode #8 here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!