B-Schooled Episode #2: Interview with Nick, SBC Client and HBS Class of 2020 Student
You don’t want to miss the second episode of B-Schooled! In it, our host — SBC admissions consultant Erika — has an all-encompassing chat with her former client Nick, who was accepted to both HBS and Stanford GSB and is about to graduate from HBS. They cover:
- Nick’s “stats,” and what approach Erika and Nick took to his MBA application positioning
- What Nick thought was the most important part of the process
- Nick’s essay topics (and what Erika steered him away from including)
- Nick’s advice for other applicants, particularly those with a military background like his
- An in-depth description of Nick’s interview experiences with both Harvard and Stanford
- Nick’s time at HBS, including the switch to virtual classes due to COVID-19
Listen here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!