B-Schooled Episode #25: Part-Time MBA Programs
In this episode of the B-Schooled podcast, our host Erika welcomes Bill Chionis, one of Stacy Blackman Consulting’s experts on part-time (PT) MBA programs.
They have a discussion about:
• Whether or not we’ve seen an increase in interest in PT programs since COVID hit
• The benefits of PT program vs. a traditional 2-year MBA
• Similarities and differences between part-time and full-time MBA programs
• How employers look at PT programs
• How (and if) PT MBAs can pursue a career switch
• Part-time MBA application criteria and guidance
Listen to B-Schooled episode #25 here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!