Are you planning on submitting an application to the University of Chicago Booth School of Business this upcoming season? Then let the brainstorming begin! The Booth MBA essays for the 2019-2020 admissions cycle have arrived.
Chicago Booth MBA Essays
- How will the Booth MBA help you achieve your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals? (250 word minimum)
- Chicago Booth immerses you in a choice-rich environment. How have your interests, leadership experiences, and other passions influenced the choices in your life? (250 word minimum)
- Length: There is no maximum length, only a 250 word minimum. We trust that you will use your best judgment in determining how long your submission should be, but we recommend that you think strategically about how to best allocate the space.
- Acceptable Formats: Submissions must be entered into the text box provided in the application.
- Is there any unclear information in your application that needs further explanation? (300 word maximum)
- Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 word maximum)
For more information on applying, please visit the Chicago Booth admissions site. If you need guidance on your Booth MBA essays, or wish to discuss your MBA plans, reach out for a complimentary analysis of your candidacy. We’re here to help!