Yes! It’s that time of year again: those shiny and vaguely medieval gowns, tassels, chilled champagne in plastic cups, pictures with family, and the solemn and inspiring words of a business luminary. Class of 2010 – the light at the end of the tunnel might seem dim at the moment, but you’ll be snacking on cheese cubes and bidding farewell to your business school before you know it…
Here’s a taste of the lineup for this year’s MBA commencement keynotes (the links below will direct you to the commencement speaker announcement):
1. HBS – Ann Moore, Chairman and CEO of Time Inc.
2. Wharton – Utah Governor John M. Huntsman, Jr.
3. UC Berkeley Haas – Mort Zuckerman, editor-in-chief of U.S. News & World Report
4. Kellogg School of Management – Jeffrey Immelt, CEO of General Electric
5. Tepper School of Business (Carnegie Mellon) – Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.com
6. McDonough School of Business (Georgetown) – Kenneth I. Chenault, Chairman and CEO of American Express.
Congratulations class of ’08!