Is the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business on your shortlist of target MBA programs? Then get ready to hit the ground running, because the full-time MBA application is now live! Here are the Darden MBA essays for the 2019-2020 admissions cycle.
Darden MBA Essays
For the 2019-20 application cycle, Darden will again offer multiple short answer questions. The goal is to get to know all of the various facets of your background and personality.
1. Darden strives to identify and cultivate responsible leaders who follow their purpose. Please provide an example of a situation in which you have made a meaningful impact. (200 words)
2. Diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission, and they work best when they are an integral and celebrated part of our community. Read University of Virginia’s Diversity & Inclusion Vision Statement. Share a time in which you engaged with a perspective, identity, community or experience that was different from your own and how it impacted your worldview. (200 words)
3. The Batten Foundation Worldwide Scholarship provides all Darden students in our full-time MBA program with an opportunity to participate in a Darden Worldwide Course. If you could choose any location in the world, where would you want to travel, and why? (50 words)
4. Tell us what you would want your learning team to know about you – personally, professionally, or both? (100 words)
5. What is your short-term, post-MBA goal and why? (150 words)
For more information on applying, please visit the Darden School admissions site. If you need guidance on your Darden MBA essays, or wish to discuss your MBA plans, reach out for a complimentary analysis of your candidacy. We’re here to help!