GMAT Challenge Question
This week’s GMAT challenge question from PrepForTests is a data sufficiency question. In this type of GMAT question you need to work out which of the statements 1 and 2 are required to answer the question.
Is the positive integer x even?
- x divided by 3 has a remainder of 1
- x divided by 6 has a remainder of 1
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient
- BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient
Once you have tried to answer the question review your answer.
Interested in reading more? Click HERE to see more test prep advice.