Goizueta MBA Program 2010-2011 Essays, Deadlines
The full-time MBA program at Emory’s Goizueta Business School has posted the essay questions and deadlines for the 2010-2011 application season.
The four required essays for new applicants are as follows:
1. Please answer each of the following four questions in a short paragraph of no more than 250 words each.
a. Why have you decided to pursue an MBA at this time?
b. What interested you in Goizueta Business School’s MBA program?
c. What are your short term post MBA goals?
d. What are your long term professional aspirations?
2. Share one of your most significant professional accomplishments. Describe your precise role in this activity and how it has helped to shape your management skills. Please limit your response to 1000 words.
3. Goizueta Business School takes pride in our Core Values: Courage, Integrity, Accountability, Rigor, Diversity, Team, and Community. These ideals drive principled, effective leaders in business, and are the values we seek to instill in all of our students, both during their education at Goizueta and beyond. Provide a specific example of how you have demonstrated one of these values in your professional experience. Please limit your response to 500 words.
4. Complete one of the following statements. Please limit your response to 500 words.
a. I am unique because…
b. My most memorable cross-cultural experience…
c. I am passionate about…
d. My personal brand is…
e. I took a risk when I…
November 1, 2010 – Early Deadline
December 1, 2010* – Recommended International Deadline
February 1, 2011** – Scholarship and One-Year Program Deadline
March 1, 2011 – Final Deadline
* International applicants are encouraged to apply by December 1, 2010. However, applications received by the final program deadline will still be given complete consideration.
** All One-Year Program applicants and all those who wish to be considered for scholarships must submit the application and all materials by February 1, 2011 to be given complete consideration.
* Are you on Facebook? Join our Facebook Page for news, contests and giveaways!
* Follow us on Twitter for breaking MBA news!