Tepper MBA Program Essays, Application Now Live
The application to the full-time MBA program at Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business is now available online. Below you’ll find the essay questions for the 2010-2011 application season.
A) What are your short term and long term goals? How will a Tepper MBA help you achieve these goals? (Please include any information regarding what steps you have taken to learn more about Tepper.) (Suggested length: 2 double-spaced pages)
B) The Tepper School’s culture relies on all members to be active contributors to our community. With your values, experiences, and interests, how will you make a unique contribution to the Tepper community? Your examples may include: classroom interaction, student activities, career development, community service, etc. (Suggested length: 2 double-spaced pages)
C) Please answer two of the following three questions or statements. Please clearly specify which questions you are answering. Your two answers should equal a total of two pages or less.
1. Describe an obstacle you have faced in your professional or academic life. How did you overcome this obstacle and how did it foster your development?
2. Describe a time in which your ethics were challenged. How did you deal with the situation and what did you learn from it?
3. One thing people would be surprised to know about me is”¦
Click here for a reminder of the deadlines at Tepper and here to see the most recent Tepper Tips video, in which Laurie Stewart, Executive Director of Masters Admissions, helps candidates demystify and navigate the admissions process.
* Are you on Facebook? Join our Facebook Page for news, contests and giveaways!
* Follow us on Twitter for breaking MBA news!