Stacy Blackman Consulting is pleased to announce that we’re number 1 in Crush the GRE‘s new ranking of the best MBA admissions consultants! Of the five leading companies that appear in this ranking, only SBC receives a five-star rating. Here’s how Crush the GRE describes our services:
Over the course of almost two decades, the Stacy Blackman Consulting team has built a successful track record using time-tested techniques and best practices. They offer deep experience with every top-tier school and a variety of industries.
Their All-In package is one of the best truly all-inclusive packages available, with access to your consultant day and night. We love their team approach with individual partnerships as well as the meticulous nature of their consultant matching and application review. Overall, we rank Stacy Blackman Consulting as our number one MBA Admissions Consultant.
In order to determine the ranking, Crush the GRE evaluated each firm on the following criteria:
- Experience—how many years in the business?
- Matchmaking process—This should include criteria like target-school expertise, industry alignment, personality, and demographic knowledge.
- Is unlimited truly unlimited?—Some firms expressly limit the number of hours in their “unlimited” packages.
- Top-tier admissions experience—Representation across many schools is important.
- Limits on consultant load—Consultants that are spread too thin cannot offer the necessary attention.
- Team vs. individual approach—Best scenario includes a team headed by an individual consultant.
- Yelp—Consider the quality of reviews over time.
- Free evaluation—It’s necessary to get a feel for not only the style and experience of a consultant, but also their personality.
- Additional resources—Consultants should also have relationships with current admissions committees and industry elites.
(Click here to read more about each of these aspects in detail.)
Thank you to Crush the GRE for this acknowledgement. If you’d like to learn more about working with us, get in touch today for a free analysis of your MBA candidacy!