Here’s a unique opportunity offered by our friends at Forté Foundation for women interested in applying to an MBA program in Fall 2014.
Are you planning to enroll in an MBA program in Fall 2015? Forté MBALaunch for Women is a 10-month program which will give you a clear road map to help you navigate the business school application process.
Their line-up of speakers, workshops, resources, and advisors will help you “get it done” but also inspire you along the way so that you feel good about your future and how the MBA will support your personal and professional goals. The intention is to make you the best MBA candidate possible.
- Attend a one-day, kick-off event featuring intensive workshops with experienced speakers
- Connect with hundreds of women who have the same goal as you
- Gain insights and advice about the admissions process from current students and alumni
- Participate in monthly webinars on specific topics geared at building a top-notch application
- Attend monthly peer group meetings in program locations
- Receive additional resources and discounts for more support as you navigate this process
- Round 1 Applications for New York City, Boston, amd Washington, D.C.: November 1
- Round 1 Applications for Chicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles: November 8
- Final Round Applications for ALL CITIES: November 15
Note: You must live in one of the program cities or nearby to be eligible to apply. There are “in person” meetings every month.
The Forté MBALaunch for Women program fee is $500. This is a resource intensive program and is supported by Forté Foundation sponsors and partners. Financial aid for this program is not available.