Every year MBA applicants who possess all the qualities that the top programs are searching for aren’t accepted. Meanwhile, candidates who may be less qualified, objectively speaking, take their pick of the elite schools. Why?
But what are the secrets to writing the kind of essays that generate acceptance letters? There are at least three:
- Emphasize the attributes and qualities that each program is looking for
- Understand what the essay question is asking and why it’s being asked
- Compose a set of essays that “scores” all available points with the admissions committee
In our Stacy Blackman Consulting Essay Guides, veteran application strategy consultants have shared their essay writing secrets with you. The guides are updated every admissions season and are available in our store as downloadable PDFs.
In each of our guides, you will discover:
- A detailed description of the attributes and qualities each program is looking for
- A question-by-question analysis of what is being asked and why
- Expert tips for the common questions the program asks
- AND Essay samples and excerpts that will show you how actual applicants applied the tips to write essays that scored!
See our growing list of guides and learn secrets that will save you time, help you to avoid common pitfalls, and prepare you to write a set of essays that will make the admissions committee take notice.
Look inside our guides:
Then check out the Essay Guide Store.