What the Adcomm Wants
Stacy Blackman Consulting’s What the Adcomm Wants series answer the most common MBA applicant question: “What are MBA admissions officers looking for?” These guides analyze the qualities that each school is seeking, and help applicants to understand which stories to emphasize throughout their applications.
Available admitted student profiles:
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- Harvard Business School (HBS)
- Kellogg School of Management
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB)
- Tuck School of Business
- The Wharton School
See store for all our guides.