Social Impact Accelerator Package
The only offering of its kind in the world, our MBA Social Impact Accelerator package was specially created for social-impact focused applicants applying to top MBA programs. A video offering a three-minute overview of the MBA Social Impact Accelerator can be found here.
Space for the upcoming application round is limited but there are still a few spots currently available.
WHO SHOULD ACCELERATE?
Every year over the past two decades, SBC has seen more and more applicants using their MBAs to advance social change. We know that an MBA can be a powerful tool for those seeking to drive social impact in the public, private, and government sectors—from social entrepreneurs to innovative nonprofit leaders, from corporate advocates to impact investors, and many other roles. We also know that the most effective approach for social impact-focused applicants may be different from the traditional applicant in some very real ways.
This package was specially created for those with a demonstrated commitment to social impact work. By this, we mean applicants who have a full-time position at a nonprofit organization or a full-time job focused on social impact in the government or at a private-sector enterprise. Interested clients will need to demonstrate their commitment to social impact by sharing their resume and a brief statement explaining why they should be considered for the Accelerator.
HOW IT WORKS
The MBA Social Impact Accelerator pairs SBC’s signature individual one-on-one consulting with a suite of unique resources specially designed to guide social impact-focused applicants through each element of their application, including:
- The MBA School Selection Guide for social impact-focused applicants. This 35-page resource analyzes social impact initiatives at 15 of the country’s top MBA programs, along with spotlights on faculty, courses, and clubs that might interest purpose-driven candidates. The guide also includes behind-the-scenes tips and suggestions from students and alumni from each program.
- Five 40-minute Inside Track videos with advice from top admissions officers focused on resume writing, short and long-term goal planning, letters of recommendation, essay writing, and interview prep.
- Five Inside Track working modules. To make the most out of every minute with your consultant, these modules offer tips and exercises aligned with the Inside Track videos to get a jump-start on your application.
- One-on-one time with your consultant, including scalable options, gives you exactly the number of hours you need.
- Access to insights from the entire SBC team. Your consultant will also be able to reach out on your behalf to other former admissions officers and social impact mavens from across the SBC team. You will also have access to our online resource center, including a vault of more than a decade of data: sample essays, recommendations, resumes, school overviews, interview transcripts and more.
Accelerating means saying yes to investing in yourself. Accelerating means working with the only consulting firm in the industry with a complete panel of former MBA Admissions Officers from the top US programs and top EU programs. Accelerating means working with the only program of its kind specifically created for social-impact oriented applicants. Accelerating means giving yourself the best possible chance to create an authentic application that will help you accomplish both your professional and personal goals.
We have priced this package with accessibility in mind, recognizing that many social impact-focused applicants face financial constraints.
- The MBA Social Impact Accelerator Package costs $4,500 and includes 13 hours of individual consulting plus all of the resources described above. Applicants purchasing this package can also add any number of additional consulting hours to meet their exact consulting needs.
- The MBA Social Impact Accelerator Supplemental Resources (without the consulting hours) are also available a la carte for $795.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
My consultant was an absolute pleasure to work with on the MBA Social Impact Accelerator program. He was deeply knowledgeable about the social impact space, responsive, and very insightful. As someone from a non-traditional background, I didn’t know all the particulars of how to approach the MBA process, and he was very helpful, especially with my essays and giving me insightful advice related to social impact goals. Perhaps most importantly, my consultant also gently pushed me to lean into my unique strengths and to tell my story in my most authentic way throughout the process. I just submitted my applications, and I feel so much more confident about what I have put together thanks to this offering. More broadly, as someone with deep knowledge of the social impact space, my consultant also shared powerful career guidance I will take with me long after the application process is over! I strongly recommend this program to anyone applying to business school who is passionate about social impact. —Sarah, 2021 Round One Applicant
The MBA Social Impact Accelerator materials are very useful and my consultant’s guidance on my essays has been INCREDIBLE. I seriously don’t know how he does it… yesterday he literally spent 25 minutes sharing comments and suggestions about an essay I was working on—and his insights helped me transform the entire piece. With his guidance, I am confident I can take my writing to a whole new level and make this essay the very best version of itself. My work with my consultant has already been one of my most valuable investments I have made on my MBA journey. —SBC Round 1 Applicant, 2021
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Contact us for a free evaluation.