HOURLY OR EDITING SERVICES
The terms and conditions set forth below are integral to the provision of services by Stacy Blackman Consulting (SBC). When you purchase services from SBC, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Limitations of Role; No Warranty. The role of SBC is to coach and direct the Client but it is the responsibility of the Client to write or rewrite (as applicable) the application and supporting documents. SBC cannot guarantee acceptance into any particular school or into any of the Client’s selected schools.
2. Refund Policy. You are partnered with a member of our SBC team. Each works with a low number of Clients and is invested in your process and your success. It’s important to understand that when you purchase services, you are occupying one of a limited number of slots with a given consultant and with the company. Your consultant is reserving time for you. We do not offer full or partial refunds for this package and we do not roll over to a subsequent season (in full or a partial package). Please do not sign up for more than you will need and please do not sign up a season before you are ready to apply. We take our commitment to working with you seriously and expect that you will honor this commitment as well. SBC will not issue any refunds for the hourly or editing services.
3. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. The Client may receive information of a confidential or secret nature that may be disclosed by SBC including, but not limited to, client questionnaires, sample essays, resumes and recommendations, and interview transcripts. At all times, both during the term of this Agreement and after its termination, the Client agrees to keep and hold all such Proprietary Information in strict confidence and trust and agrees that he or she will not use or disclose any Proprietary Information without the prior written consent of SBC, except in connection with completing the Client’s applications.
4. Expiration. All services must be used in full within one year of the purchase date.
5. Engagement. The following applies to our hourly (not editing) services:
- Hours spent live on the phone and offline reviewing documents are both tracked.
- There is a two hour minimum on the hourly service.
- Payment is always required prior to delivery of service.
- Consultants guarantee availability for what you purchase and may be able to add hours at a later time, pending availability.