For MBA applicants and admitted students headed to graduate business school next fall, don’t miss our very own Stacy Blackman’s recent interview from the Relish Careers webinar series.
In it, you’ll find out how best to build a target list, optimize your applications, select the best-fit school after admissions decisions, and prepare yourself for two intense years of business school.
Questions covered by Stacy in this video interview include:
- For people still researching schools and applying, how can they be sure that their target list contains the right set of schools?
- What are some of the important criteria to consider that might get overlooked by some applicants when thinking about where to apply?
- What can applicants do to improve their prospects and prepare themselves while waiting on admissions decisions?
- How should applicants decide between schools to which they’ve been accepted?
- How should students balance factors like ranking versus cost?
- What are some best practices for candidates on wait lists?
- Any advice for students who were offered admission at one or more schools but wait listed at a more desirable program?
- Once an applicant has decided on a school, what can they do to prepare themselves during the months leading up to the start of their first year?
- What other advice do you have for incoming MBAs to make the most of their business school experience?
There’s a ton of useful information here no matter what stage you’re in of the application process, so please check out the video as well as the Relish Careers website for even more information to guide you on your b-school journey and beyond.