Daniel R. Nagy, associate dean of Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, recently spoke with TopMBA.com about the state of business schools today. Check out the video to find out Nagy’s views on:
- the recession as the “death of the MBA”
- how schools have changed in the aftermath of the financial crisis
- globalization in business education
- the profile of today’s MBA candidates
- which industries are bouncing back quickly from the recession
* * * * *
If you are feeling stumped by your application essays and need some additional guidance, check out our NEW series of essay guides for MBA applications. Columbia, Harvard, Kellogg, Stanford and Wharton available now. They are seriously terrific and we are proud to say that almost every person who has ordered one has come back for more!