B-Schooled Podcast Episode #129: Time and Energy Wasters
In this replay of one of B-Schooled’s most popular episodes, Meg — a former University of Chicago Booth admissions committee member and current SBC admissions consultant — joins Erika to discuss some of the biggest things they see MBA candidates wasting their precious time on during the application process.
• Their most-hated question MBA candidates often ask
• *Why* it doesn’t make sense to worry about certain things in the admissions process
• What applicants’ time is better spent on
• What waitlisted candidates should do (and not do) to strengthen their position
• The pros and cons of MBA message boards
• What MBA candidates should do if/when they find themselves filled with doubts
Listen to B-Schooled episode #129 here or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!