B-Schooled Podcast Episode #169: What to Do When You Get Stuck (Part 1)
Everyone – and we do mean everyone – gets stuck on their MBA applications from time to time. So it really isn’t a question of IF you are going to hit a wall in your application process. It’s a question of WHEN and—more critically—a question of WHAT you’re going to do when this happens.
In the first part of this two-part B-Schooled series, host Chandler Arnold explores what to do when you hit a wall. This episode includes 5 specific tips and suggestions, including such topics as:
• What you can learn by exploring WHY you’re stuck
• Specific suggestions about using authenticity and vulnerability to bust through walls
• Embracing the fact that early drafts are often very bad
• The power of changing gears
• The benefits of stepping away and gaining perspective
Chandler will also explore five additional strategies next week.
This B-Schooled episode can be found here, or take a listen on any of the major podcast platforms below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!