B-Schooled Podcast Episode #172: Spotlight on UCLA Anderson with Assistant Dean Alex Lawrence
How does an MBA in sunny Los Angeles sound? If the Anderson School of Management at UCLA is on your radar, you won’t want to miss this exclusive conversation with UCLA Anderson’s Assistant Dean, Alex Lawrence (who’s also an Anderson MBA). His chat with B-Schooled host Erika covers:
• Advice for the program’s new essay,
• What the AdCom is looking for in prospective MBA students,
• How Anderson runs its applicant interviews,
• Unique aspects of the program,
• What students do around campus,
Listen to B-Schooled episode #172 here, or on any of the platforms below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!