B-Schooled Podcast Episode #177: Lessons Learned From SBC Alums After Their First Year (Part One)
In this episode of B-Schooled, we sit down with an SBC alum, Ty, who just completed his first year at Darden and a summer internship with Bain & Company.
Ty comes from a somewhat untraditional background—with a focus on music and social change—and shares lots of great information about his experiences at Darden and his transition to the world of consulting, including:
• The best decision he made during his first year,
• Balancing his marriage and being a father while in school,
• One thing he would do differently about his first year,
• Suggestions for those wanting to make the most out of their internship experience,
• Tips for those wanting to break into consulting, and
• Advice about taking risks.
This podcast is a must for anyone interested in making the most out of their first year, anyone applying with an untraditional background, or anyone transitioning into the world of consulting.
This B-Schooled episode can be found here, or take a listen on any of the major podcast platforms below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!