B-Schooled Podcast Episode #178: Lessons Learned From SBC Alums After Their First Year (Part Two)
In this episode of B-Schooled, we sit down with SBC alum Whitney, who just completed her first year at Stanford—along with two different summer internships. Whitney comes from the social impact world and shares lots of great information in this discussion, including:
• The best decision she made during her first year,
• One thing she would do differently about her first year,
• Suggestions for those wanting to make the most out of their internship experience (and for those considering two different internship experiences),
• Tips for those interested in the social impact space, and
• Advice about taking risks.
This podcast is a must for anyone interested in making the most out of their first year, anyone passionate about social impact, or anyone interested in learning more about the Stanford GSB student experience.
This B-Schooled episode can be found here, or take a listen on any of the major podcast platforms below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!