Beginning in March 2010, Babson College will launch a blended MBA program in San Francisco. The Fast Track MBA is an accelerated, part-time 24-month program tailored for professionals who want to advance their careers while earning their degree.
Pending approval by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), the program will offer a blend of periodic on-site meetings at the University of California, San Francisco‘s Mission Bay Conference Center with distance learning to accommodate busy work schedules. The team-based learning environment will have classmates who have an average of 14 years of work experience.
Babson MBA Fast Track Details
- Fast Track Kick-off Residency (on Babson Campus): A five-day program introduction, focusing on creativity, innovation, and teamwork
- Building Business Insight: Eight, 1.5-credit courses that cover business foundations
- Advanced Business Leadership: An integrated and applied holistic management perspective
- Electives: Deep exploration into general business management areas
- Capstone Project: Work-related or company-sponsored real-world application of knowledge gained throughout the MBA experience
The Fast Track program is delivered through:
- 18 face-to-face meetings, approximately every six weeks at the BART-accessible Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF
- Action Learning Projects (short, highly focused assignments)
- Distance-learning components built into the Blackboard learning management system (wikis, blogs, synchronous classroom) accessible at students’ convenience
For more information about this new program, visit: www.babson.edu/MBA/SanFrancisco
For a concise, thoughtful guide that will help you navigate the MBA admissions process with greater success, order our NEW book, The MBA Application Roadmap.