Crush the GRE Ranks SBC Top MBA Admissions Firm in 2020
Stacy Blackman is pleased to announce that, once again, Crush the GRE has ranked us number one in its latest ranking of the best MBA admissions consultants! Six leading companies appear in this year’s ranking. But, SBC is the only firm that ticks off every box to meet MBA applicants’ wide range of needs.
From “Top Schools Admissions Experience” to “Advanced Application Strategy” to our library of “Admissions Strategy Guides,” no other consulting firm offers the comprehensive resources and expertise that define SBC.
Here is how Crush the GRE describes our services:
Over the course of almost two decades, the Stacy Blackman Consulting team has built a successful track record using time-tested techniques and best practices.
They have deep experience with every top-tier school and a variety of industries, and their team of consultants consist of more high-level MBA admissions administrators than any other consultant service on our list.
Their All-In package is one of the best truly all-inclusive packages available, with access to your consultant day and night. We love their team approach with individual partnerships as well as the meticulous nature of their consultant matching and application review.
Overall, we rank Stacy Blackman Consulting as our number one MBA admissions consulting firm.
To determine the ranking, Crush the GRE evaluated each firm on the following criteria:
- Experience—how many years in the business?
- Matchmaking process—This should include criteria like target-school expertise, industry alignment, personality, and demographic knowledge.
- Is unlimited truly unlimited?—Some firms expressly limit the number of hours in their “unlimited” packages.
- Top-tier admissions experience—Representation across many schools is essential.
- Limits on consultant load—Consultants that are spread too thin cannot offer the necessary attention.
- Team vs. individual approach—The best scenario includes a team headed by a personal consultant.
- Yelp—Consider the quality of reviews over time.
- Free evaluation—Get a feel for not only the style and experience of a consultant but also their personality.
- Additional resources—Consultants should also have relationships with current admissions committees and industry elites.
(Click here to read more about each of these aspects in detail.)
We thank Crush the GRE for this important acknowledgment and appreciate the rigorous criteria in place to make the assessment. Crush the GRE has produced the only extensive and evidence-based ranking system of our industry. We admire their diligent efforts to demystify the process for applicants to evaluate MBA admissions consulting firms.
If you’d like to learn more about working with us, get in touch today for a free analysis of your MBA candidacy.