GMAT Challenge Question
This week’s GMAT challenge from PrepForTests.com is a data sufficiency question.
Work out which of the statements 1 and 2 are required to answer the question.
Is the integer n a multiple of 21?
- n is a multiple of 14.
- n – 12 is a multiple of 3.
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient
- BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient
Have a go at answering this and then review your answer.
Interested in reading more? Click HERE to see more test prep advice.