GMAT Challenge Question
This week’s GMAT challenge from PrepForTests.com is a data sufficiency question.
Work out which of the statements 1 and 2 are required to answer the question.
What is the volume of cube A?
- The surface area of cube A is 18 cm squared.
- The furthest distance between two points on the surface of cube A is 3 cm.
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient
- BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient
Have a go at answering this and then review your answer.
Interested in reading more? Click HERE to see more test prep advice.