MIT Sloan 2014-2015 MBA Essay Questions
MIT Sloan School of Management has posted the essay questions for the 2014-2015 MBA admissions season. The second essay is a stylistic departure from previous years and should produce some really interesting results.
The two required and one optional essay are:
The mission of the MIT Sloan School of Management is to develop principled, innovative leaders who improve the world and generate ideas that advance management practice. Discuss how you will contribute toward advancing the mission based on examples of past work and activities. (500 words or fewer, limited to one page)
Write a professional letter of recommendation on behalf of yourself. Answer the following questions as if you were your most recent supervisor recommending yourself for admission to the MIT Sloan MBA Program: (750 words or fewer)
• How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
• How does the applicant stand out from others in a similar capacity?
• Please give an example of the applicant’s impact on a person, group, or organization.
• Please give a representative example of how the applicant interacts with other people.
• Which of the applicant’s personal or professional characteristics would you change?
• Please tell us anything else you think we should know about this applicant.
The Admissions Committee invites you to share anything else you would like us to know about you, in any format. If you choose to use a multimedia format, please host the information on a website and provide us the URL.
For more information, please visit MIT Sloan’s admissions website.
You may also be interested in:
MIT Sloan 2014-2015 MBA Application Deadlines