Ross Panel Tackles the Financial Crisis: What Happened? Why? What’s Next?
- Sreedhar Bharath, assistant professor of finance
- Amiyatosh Purnanandam, Bank One Corporation Assistant Professor of Finance
- Paolo Pasquariello, assistant professor of finance
- Jerry Davis, Wilbur K. Pierpont Collegiate Professor of Management; professor of management and organizations
- Maggie Levenstein, executive director of the Michigan Census Research Data Center; associate research scientist at the Institute for Social Research; adjunct professor of business economics
- Joel Slemrod, Paul W. McCracken Collegiate Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy; director of the Office of Tax Policy Research at Ross; professor of economics
They will discuss the financial markets, federal bailout, and the ways in which the larger economic and business landscape will be affected. The event also will be webcast live, so log on Friday at 3 p.m. to check it out.
For a concise, thoughtful guide that will help you navigate the MBA admissions process with greater success, order our NEW book, The MBA Application Roadmap.