The application to the full-time MBA program at USC Marshall School of Business is now live, and here we share with you the essay questions, which remain unchanged for the 2016-2017 admissions season.
Required MBA Essays
- Please complete both sections in no more than 700 words combined:
- What is your immediate short-term goal post-graduation from the USC Marshall MBA program? (please include industry and function information in your answer.)
- How will USC Marshall enable you to develop or improve your skills in order to reach your goals?
2. Tell us about a time went you went beyond what was defined, established, or expected. (200 words)
3. Optional Essay: Please provide any additional information that you believe is important and/or will address any areas of concern that will be beneficial to the Admissions Committee in considering your application. (250 words)
4. Reapplicant Essay: Please describe any significant professional, personal, or academic growth since your last application to the USC Marshall School of Business. Discuss your specific professional goals and how the USC Marshall Full-Time MBA Program will help you achieve those goals. (500-700 words)
For more information, please visit the USC Marshall MBA admissions website.