We’re back to bring you a preview of episode 10 of SBC’s new B-Schooled podcast, which covers all aspects of the MBA application and admissions process. In a continuation of last week’s episode on “candidacy question marks” – or red flags on an MBA candidate’s record – this week’s episode covers what to do if you:
- have employment gaps in your career,
- are unemployed when you apply,
- get laid off or fired after you submit your materials, or
- have something like a DUI or honor code violation from college on your record.
Part 1 covered what to do if you have:
- A low GPA
- A low test score
- A few low grades within an overall decent GPA
- A lack of extracurriculars
- A lack of work experience, and
- “Too much” work experience (or when an applicant is older than the rest of the candidate pool)
Listen to B-Schooled episode #10 here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!