Since in-person campus visits and traveling information sessions aren’t happening for a while due to COVID-19, MBA admissions committees are offering several different types of virtual experiences and online information sessions to help prospective students get to know their programs better.
Our newest episode of the B-Schooled podcast answers these burning questions:
• Are these online sessions valuable?
• How should they be approached?
• Should they be treated like an interview?
• Can an online interaction with the adcom help or hurt my chances?
• What questions should I ask?
• How can I use something from the session in my essays?
• What are some other ways can I research MBA programs?
Listen to B-Schooled episode #13 here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!