B-Schooled Podcast Episode #135: MBA Interview Advice (Part 2 of 2)
In this replay episode, B-Schooled host Erika welcomes back Beth Tidmarsh, one of Stacy Blackman Consulting’s Flight Testers and the former full-time MBA admissions director at Kellogg School of Management. They’ll discuss behavioral MBA interviews and even role-play a few questions and responses for listeners.
Other topics covered include:
• Common types of behavioral MBA interview questions
• Advice for how to best prepare for and approach behavioral questions
• Interviewing pitfalls to avoid
• Whether or not MBA interviews can “make or break” a candidate’s outcome
• General interviewing do’s and don’ts
• … and more!
Listen to B-Schooled episode #135 here or on any of the podcast apps listed below:
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Are you following us on all the socials? Stacy Blackman Consulting is now on TikTok! Hit us up @stacyblackmanconsulting to hear expert MBA admissions advice direct from Stacy and the team.