GMAT Challenge Question
Another GMAT data sufficiency challenge question from PrepForTests is a math data sufficiency question.
If xy not equal to zero, what is the value of 1/x + 1/y?
1. xy = 2(x + y)
2. x + y = 8
1. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient
2. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient
3. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
4. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient
5. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient
Once you have tried this question check your answer.
Interested in reading more? Click HERE to see more test prep advice.