MBA Application Workshop by Stacy Blackman Consulting
Most applicants to the top business schools are qualified to attend, but acceptance rates hover around 10-15% at some elite programs. How can you ensure that your application rises to the top of this highly qualified pool?
Hosted in conjunction with Future Women Leaders, the MBA Application Workshop offered by Stacy Blackman Consulting will help you answer this question. Some of the topics covered include:
- What the top schools are looking for
- Answers to practical questions such as who to select as a recommender, which schools to apply to and whether to plan a school visit
- Common application mistakes to avoid
- Dispelling business school application myths
- Real life applicant case studies
- Practical advice to help you get started
Come join Future Women Leaders and Anne Obsitnik of Stacy Blackman Consulting in San Francisco on July 22, 2010 for top-notch coaching and support as you delve into your applications. This workshop is for women thinking about applying to business schools and/or going through the application process.
* * * * *
If you are feeling stumped by your application essays and need some additional guidance, check out our NEW series of essay guides for MBA applications. Columbia, Harvard, Kellogg, Stanford and Wharton available now. They are seriously terrific and we are proud to say that almost every person who has ordered one has come back for more!