The coronavirus has upended the MBA journey for those starting programs in the fall, for those who requested but were denied deferrals, and for those who will be applying this year.
In this episode of the B-Schooled podcast, we’ll be sharing our thoughts on 5 questions related to how COVID has impacted the MBA process, including:
- If you’re admitted to a top school but already know in-person classes won’t be the norm for a while, does it still make sense to go?
- If you were admitted to a top school, requested a deferral, and were denied, how should you think about the choice you face now?
- If you’re applying for the first time this coming cycle, is the competition going to be worse because there will be fewer spots next year due to COVID deferrals?
- If you apply, is it better to apply in Round 1 or Round 2?
- Are some schools safer bets to apply to now than others?
Listen to B-Schooled episode #11 here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!