B-Schooled Episode #28: MBA Interview Advice (Part 2 of 2)
In this episode of the B-Schooled podcast, our host Erika welcomes back Beth Tidmarsh—one of Stacy Blackman Consulting’s Flight Testers, as well as a former Kellogg admissions director—to discuss behavioral MBA interviews. They even role-play a few questions and responses for listeners.
Other topics covered include:
• Common types of behavioral MBA interview questions
• Advice for how to best prepare for and approach behavioral questions
• Interviewing pitfalls to avoid
• Whether or not MBA interviews can “make or break” a candidate’s outcome
• General interviewing do’s and don’ts
… and more!
Listen to B-Schooled episode #28 here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!