B-Schooled Podcast Episode #150: Business School and the Entrepreneurial Journey
To celebrate our 150th episode, our founder, Stacy Blackman, joins us to discuss business school and the entrepreneurial journey. This episode is perfect for entrepreneurs, those who hope to work with entrepreneurs, or anyone interested in learning more about the entrepreneurial adventure.
For this episode, Stacy sits down with co-host Chandler Arnold to talk about their respective entrepreneurial experiences in business school and beyond. In the first part of this conversation, Stacy and Chandler share a few SPECIFIC LESSONS THEY LEARNED IN BUSINESS SCHOOL.
This conversation includes key takeaways such as:
• The importance of testing and learning,
• The power of Identifying market gaps and unexploited domains,
• The value of networking (even if you don’t think you want to), and
• The power of trusting yourself (especially when others doubt you).
For the second half of this conversation, Stacy and Chandler each share a few things THEY WISH THEY HAD DONE DIFFERENTLY in their entrepreneurial endeavors. This includes such topics as:
• The value of connecting with people from different backgrounds and social/professional circles,
• The benefits of pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone personally and professionally,
• The power of believing in yourself–and being comfortable with not having all the answers,
• The (sometimes difficult) task of making peace with the fact that you can’t do everything,
• The power of taking little steps forward each day,
• … and much more.
We hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we enjoyed making it. Plus, be sure to listen to the very end of the episode, where Stacy shares some top-secret entrepreneurial advice she learned… from Yoda.
This B-Schooled episode can be found here, or take a listen on any of the major podcast platforms below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Are you following us on all the socials? Stacy Blackman Consulting is now on TikTok! Hit us up @stacyblackmanconsulting to hear expert MBA admissions advice direct from Stacy and the team.
Don’t forget to check out our new MBA community on Discord!