B-Schooled Podcast Episode #183: Using an MBA at a Leading Global Brand
In today’s B-Schooled podcast, Chandler sits down with David Morgenstern (he/him), who serves as the Global Kids Apparel Business Operations Director at Nike.
David will answer a number of questions, including:
• What are the best decisions you made in business school?
• What things would you have done differently in business school?
• How can an MBA break into the world of sports/apparel?
• What advice for listeners wanting to thrive within a big company?
• What advice do you have for families about navigating family, work, and life?
Note: David joins us on the podcast today to talk about the sports and apparel industry, thriving within a big company, and balancing the demands of career and family. David is not here as a representative of Nike.
This B-Schooled episode can be found here, or take a listen on any of the podcast platforms below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!