B-Schooled Podcast Episode #101: Replay of Interview with Nick, SBC Client and HBS/GSB Admit
This week we are replaying our most popular episode ever! In it, our host — SBC admissions consultant Erika — has an all-encompassing chat with her former client Nick, who was accepted to both HBS and Stanford GSB and (at the time of the interview) was about to graduate from HBS. They cover:
- Nick’s “stats,” and what approach Erika and Nick took to his MBA application positioning
- What Nick thought was the most important part of the process
- Nick’s essay topics (and what Erika steered him away from including)
- Nick’s advice for other applicants, particularly those with a military background like his
- An in-depth description of Nick’s interview experiences with both Harvard and Stanford
- Nick’s time at HBS, including the switch to virtual classes due to COVID-19
Listen here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. Also, if there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!