GMAT Challenge Question
This week’s GMAT challenge question from PrepForTests is a data sufficiency question. You may find it helpful to sketch a diagram to help you answer this one.
In a rectangle ABCD, P is at the midpoint of AB and Q is at the midpoint of BC. What is the area of triangle PBQ?
1. Area of triangle ABD is 20
2. The length of AB is 10
1. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient
2. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient
3. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
4. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient
5. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient
Once you have tried to answer the question review your answer.
Interested in reading more? Click HERE to see more test prep advice.