GMAT Challenge Question
This week our GMAT challenge question from PrepForTests is a math data sufficiency question. In this type of GMAT question you need to work out which of the statements 1 and 2 are required to answer the question.
Is ab/c = 1?
- a/c = 1
- b/c = 1
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient
- BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient
Once you have tried this question check your answer.
Interested in reading more? Click HERE to see more test prep advice.