HBS Questions 2007/2008
1) What are your three most substantial accomplishments and why do you view them as such? (600-word limit)
2) What have you learned from a mistake? (400-word limit)
3) Please respond to three of the following (400-word limit each)
a) Discuss a defining experience in your leadership development. How did this experience highlight your strengths and weaknesses?
b) How have you experienced culture shock?
c) What would you like the MBA Admissions Board to know about your undergraduate academic experience?
d) What is your career vision and why is this choice meaningful to you?
e) What global issue is most important to you and why?
f) What else would you like the MBA Admissions Board to understand about you?
1) Please comment on the context of your interaction with the applicant. How long have you known the applicant and in what connection? If applicable, briefly describe the applicant’s role in your organization. (250-word limit)
2) Please describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (250-word limit)
3) Please make additional statements about the applicant’s performance, potential, or personal qualities you believe would be helpful to the MBA Admissions Board. (250-word limit)