The University of Michigan Ross School of Business will now offer its alumni lifelong, tuition-free professional development through a new program called Alumni Advantage that is part of the Ross commitment to serving as a partner in alumni’s lifetime of success, the school announced this week.
The benefits of this program for Ross alumni as well as all alumni from the University of Michigan include free access to executive education and leadership development, and exclusive access to Ross thought leadership, online and in-classroom courses, livestream events, videos, and more.
“Our alumni are our most powerful and passionate resource,” says Alison Davis-Blake, dean of the Ross School. “We created Alumni Advantage to ensure that our alumni know that resources and support from Ross don’t end when they receive their diplomas.”
Exclusive Alumni Advantage offers for Michigan Ross alumni include:
- full tuition scholarships to Michigan Ross Executive Education for open enrollment programs in Ann Arbor as well as Hong Kong, Malaysia, and India
- the ability to give colleagues or family members savings of 50 percent off Ross Executive Education programs
- invitations to attend #ROSSTALKS, a new series that brings faculty to major cities throughout the world for engaging and thought-provoking discussions on topics from finance to leadership to innovation and more
- the opportunity to participate in Innovation Jams, bringing the brightest student minds from Ross together to help solve a corporate challenge
Offers for Ross and University of Michigan alumni include:
- access to enroll in a Ross course on campus in Ann Arbor
- access to Sanger Leadership Center workshops hosted in major cities
- access to free, online courses led by Ross faculty
- access to live events, speeches, and presentations by faculty and guest speakers at Ross
- Ross Thought in Action emails, featuring Ross faculty research for practitioners
- insights from global corporate leaders featured in our 60 Seconds in the C-Suite video series.
“We are taking our commitment to alumni to an unprecedented level,” and plan to add new programs, events, and resources in the future, says Scott DeRue, associate dean of Executive Education, who spearheaded the creation of Alumni Advantage.
“Learning is a lifelong pursuit, and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of our alumni is unwavering. This new program will engage alumni in a journey of professional development and personal growth,” DeRue says.