B-Schooled Podcast Episode #170: What to Do When You Get Stuck (Part Two)
Everyone – and we do mean everyone – gets stuck on their MBA Applications from time to time. So it really isn’t a question of IF you are going to hit a wall in your application process. It’s a question of WHEN and—more critically—a question of WHAT you’re going to do when this happens.
In the second part of this two-part episode of B-Schooled, host Chandler Arnold explores what to do when you hit a wall. This episode includes additional tips and suggestions, including such topics as:
• Embracing the element of the application you hate the most,
• Reminding yourself why you are doing this,
• Having the courage to start over (part 1),
• Having the courage to start over (reason 2), and
• Reminding yourself that you are lucky to be able to apply
This B-Schooled episode can be found here, or take a listen on any of the major podcast platforms below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
• Apple Podcasts
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org — we’d love to hear from you!