How is it possible that we’re already in the final days of 2014? Once again, the time is upon us to make new resolutions, push ourselves to learn and grow, and rededicate ourselves to our personal and professional goals. My goal with this blog has always been to bring MBA applicants the latest news from the top business schools, insightful application and essay tips, and to explore major trends affecting the future of management education (I’m looking at you, MOOCs!)
With that in mind, here are some of the most popular topics we’ve covered in 2014:
- 4 MBA Interview Tips You Need to Know Now
- Overcome a Low Quant Background in MBA Admissions
- 3 Surprising Application Mistakes Prospective MBAs Make
- Should You Hire an MBA Admissions Consultant?
- How Does Social Media Fit Into Your MBA Application Strategy?
- Don’t Let Fear Derail Your MBA Dreams
- Uncover the Hidden Costs of an MBA Education
- MOOCs and the Future of Management Education
- 10 Ways to Make the Most of Your B-School Experience
- Choose Safety Schools for Your MBA Applications Carefully
- Do’s and Don’ts of Convincing MBA Programs You’re a Good Fit
- Navigate a Job Change While Applying to Business Schools
Before signing off, I’d like to share with you a quote by best-selling author and motivational speaker Denis Waitley that is absolutely perfect in the context of the MBA admissions process. I hope you’ll remember and allow it to buoy your spirits whenever you feel fatigued, face that dreaded writer’s block, or start to notice your eyes glazing over during a marathon GMAT study session.
“Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning.”
Thank you so much for making the Stacy Blackman Blog a top destination for your b-school research. Wishing all of you success, health, joy and continued growth and learning in 2015!