Cambridge MBA Essays for 2023-2024
Are you interested in the MBA program at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School? Then get ready to start brainstorming! Here are the Cambridge MBA essays and deadlines for the 2023-2024 admissions cycle.
Cambridge MBA Essays
1. Please provide details of your post-MBA career plans. The statement should not exceed 500 words and must address the following:
- What are your short and long-term career objectives? How will the Cambridge MBA equip you to achieve these?
- Looking at your short-term career goal, describe the research you have done to understand how this industry/role/location recruits MBA talent and what they are looking for in a candidate?
- How confident do you feel about meeting your short-term career goal? What skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you to achieve them, and what preparation are you doing now?
2. Tell us about a time when you made a professional mistake. How could it have ended differently? (up to 200 words)
3. Tell us about the best team you worked with. What made the team successful? (up to 200 words)
4. Provide an example of when someone else positively impacted your life. What did you learn from this experience? (up to 200 words)
For additional information on applying, please visit the Cambridge Judge admissions website.
Stacy Blackman Consulting offers multiple services to meet your MBA application needs, from our All-In Partnership to test prep to hourly help with targeted tasks. Contact us today for a free 15-minute advising session to talk strategy with a Principal SBC consultant. Meanwhile, here’s a snapshot of the expertise on our consulting team.