Are you interested in the MBA program at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School? Then get ready to start brainstorming! Here are the Cambridge MBA essays for the 2020-2021 admissions cycle. Note that the application includes a new, fourth essay this season.
Cambridge MBA Essays
- Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must address the following questions:
- What are your short and long term career objectives and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?
- What did you learn from your most spectacular failure? (200 words)
- Describe a situation where you had to work jointly with others to achieve a common goal. What did you learn from the experience? (up to 200 words)
- If you could give one piece of advice to your 18-year-old self, what would it be? (up to 200 words)
Admissions for the 2021/22 class are now open. For additional information on applying, please visit the Cambridge Judge admissions website. If you need guidance on your Cambridge MBA essays or wish to discuss your business school plans, reach out for a complimentary analysis of your candidacy. We’re here to help!