Cambridge MBA Essays for 2022-2023
Are you interested in the MBA program at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School? Then get ready to start brainstorming! Here are the Cambridge MBA essays and deadlines for the 2022-2023 admissions cycle.
Cambridge MBA Essays
- Please provide details of your post-MBA career plans. The statement should not exceed 500 words and must address the following:
- What are your short and long-term career objectives? How will the Cambridge MBA equip you to achieve these?
- Looking at your short-term career goal, describe the research you have done to understand how this industry/role/location recruits MBA talent and what they are looking for in a candidate?
- How do you meet the requirements of your short-term career goal? What preparation are you doing now?
2. Describe a difficult decision that you had to make. What did you learn from this and how have you changed as a result? (up to 200 words)
3. Describe a time where you worked with a team on a project. What did you learn from the experience and how might you approach it differently today? (up to 200 words)
4. If you could give one piece of advice to your 18-year-old self, what would it be? (up to 200 words)
For additional information on applying, please visit the Cambridge Judge admissions website. If you need guidance on your Cambridge MBA essays or wish to discuss your business school plans, reach out for a complimentary analysis of your candidacy. We’re here to help!