Tuck MBA Essays for 2022-2023
Is Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business on your shortlist of target MBA programs? Then you’ll be excited to learn that the new Tuck MBA essays for the 2022-2023 admissions season are available!
Tuck MBA Essays
- Tuck students can articulate how the distinctive Tuck MBA will advance their aspirations. Why are you pursuing an MBA and why Tuck? (300 words)
- Tuck students recognize how their individuality adds to the fabric of Tuck. Tell us who you are. (300 words)
- Tuck students are encouraging, collaborative and empathetic, even when it is not convenient or easy. Describe a meaningful experience in which you exemplified one or more of these attributes. (300 words)
- (Optional) Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere and may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application. (300 words)
- (To be completed by all reapplicants) How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally. (300 words)
Tuck’s Essay 3 focuses on the encouraging criterion. Amy Mitson, Co-Executive Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, has provided insight and tips for this and two other key aspects of the ideal Tuck student: Accomplished and Aware. So don’t miss these posts, and stay tuned for an upcoming entry with guidance on what Tuck is looking for in each of the essay questions.
Tuck’s 2022-23 MBA application will open in July. For more information on applying for a Dartmouth MBA, please visit the Tuck School admissions site. If you need guidance on your MBA applications or wish to discuss your MBA plans, reach out for a complimentary analysis of your candidacy. We’re here to help!